OUR RULES FOR THE PLAYING
1. Guests are required to wear a face mask and face coverings during their visit and session.
2. A maximum of 3 players are allowed at any given time allow for enough space for physical
3. All staff and players should maintain a distance of 6 feet (or 2 meters) from each other while
inside the facility.
4. Please sanitize your hands before, during, and after your indoor golf session.
5. Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before your tee-off time. This will help us maintain social
6. While customizing your game settings using the console, you will be provided with hand
sanitizers for use.
7. No food or drinks are allowed inside the simulator bays or putting green.
8. The pace of your play may be enforced. If you have not finished by the end of your scheduled
time, you may be asked to quickly complete the remaining holes so that the next group can start
9. Dress code is casual; however, we reserve the right to ask anyone wearing inappropriate
clothing to change or leave the premises.
10. --golf simulator company name-- clubs are cleaned and sanitized after each use. You may bring your own clubs to further
reduce the possibility of transmission. Please make sure your club faces are clean.
11. Only --golf simulator company name-- balls are allowed in the simulator. --golf simulator company name-- balls are cleaned and sanitized after each
12. Golf Spikes are not allowed; however, you can use spike-less golf shoes with rubber nubs.
13. We recommend booking extra time if it is your first time playing, provided that there are no
14. Book 5 to7 days in advance to secure your tee time.
15. Be aware of your backswing and follow through at all times.
16. Swinging above the waist should always take place near the hitting area of the mat.
17. Only one person can be in the bay at any given time unless the player is receiving formal
instructions from our operators.
18. Be alert of where you stand or walk and stay out of the current player’s swing path.
19. Enter and exit the bays using the designated walk path only.
20. We have enhanced our already-stringent cleaning protocols considering the COVID-19 pandemic.
We apologize if you experience any delays or inconvenience as a result of these procedures.
21. If you feel ill once you are in the facility, let our --golf simulator company name-- staff know. You and your party may be
asked to move to a special area within the facility for further assessment.